Are you someone who loves data and turning information into actionable insights for end users? Are interested in Cloud and Big Data solutions?
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Warehousing) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognised as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
As a vendor-independent consultancy, you’ll work with a variety of technologies and solutions to deliver projects that make a real difference. At Altis you will receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential. You’ll work with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
What to expect as an Altis consultant?
- 2-4 years hands-on development development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good foundational skills in SQL
- Data extraction, ingestion and processing skills. Ideally with Talend.
- Solid experience in S3, EC2 and/or EMR in AWS
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
- AWS Certification highly desirable
Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you'll get to work closely with the end users of your solutions. As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development lifecycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.