Microsoft Azure Senior to Managing Consultant
- Enjoy diversity and career growth
- Make a difference implementing best practice Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Great Place to Work 9 years in a row
Are you passionate about using data and information to deliver tangible business outcomes? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and be part of a high performing team.
was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised nine years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
As a vendor-independent consultancy, you’ll work with traditional technologies and leading edge solutions for on premise and Cloud. You’ll receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential. At Altis you’ll engage with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
About the role
We are seeking Senior to Managing Consultants to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant with hands-on project experience in the Microsoft BI and Azure stack and superb communication skills to be involved in end to end DW/BI/Analytics projects that make a real difference to our clients.
This role involves employing your initiative, technical knowledge and strong oral and written communication to translate and implement medium to complex requirements into DW/BI solutions using appropriate methodologies and standards.
Desired skills and experience:
- Solid foundation in DW and BI design, tools, processes and implementation approaches
- Good skills in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- A passion for using data and information to make a difference
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics project experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and Power BI
- Hands on experience in the Azure Analytics Platform and Data Factory
- Be up to date with new technologies such as Data Science, Big Data and Cloud Computing
- A background in consulting and professional services preferred
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
Altis is an equal opportunity employer and WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador. Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest insights and opportunities https://www.linkedin.com/company/altis-consulting
At this stage we are not accepting applications via external recruitment firms.
You have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.