was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
We have an exciting position available for a self-motivated, passionate Office All-rounder / Receptionist to join our tight-knit team in Sydney. This is a hands-on role in which you will own responsibility for all aspects of the smooth running of an office. This role might be suitable for someone with previous Administration or Receptionist experience that is looking to take the next step in their career. This is a full-time role based in the Sydney CBD which is close to transport.
Desired skills and experience:
- Attending the main phone line where necessary and maintaining meeting rooms within the office.
- General office upkeep and maintenance
- Ordering/monitoring of consumables
- Building and facilities management
- Expenses reconciliation
- Organising Travel
- Supporting HR with induction
- Supporting the Management team
- Coordinate staff gifts/birthdays
- Coordinate and assist our lunchtime training sessions
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Min 1 year experience in an office admin role
- Have Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be Self-motivated with an ability to create a fun office environment
- Be highly organised
- Be proficient in MS Office 365
- A pro-active multitasker, who’ll look to answer questions not yet asked.
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic
We’re proud to have been recognised nine years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best. If you are looking for a Company that will support your growth and development, then look no further.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply Now’. Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.